Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Can you say "Reality Show"....hmmmm

Ever since I started this blog, I thought it would make a great reality show.  I have been pondering this for long enough.  The basic premise of the show would be a camera crew following around MEN who have visitation of their children.  It would show what we have to go through to try and squeeze 365 days of love and time into a handful of weekends.  I would also like for it to show how some of these mom's treat us (both good and bad) when it comes to us and our children.  I would like to shine a light on the Child Support System and how it mistreats GOOD DADS.  There is so much I want to do with this, plus with all the negative press out there about the dead beat dad's who "don't", I think we really need to start focusing on the Father's who "DO"!!  So many times we get lost in the herd of those guy's that make babies and leave.  I know so many MEN who make sure that no matter what they go through with their child's mother, that they never loose sight of their child!!  Keep me in your prayers as I work at making "Part Time Dad/Full Time Love" a reality show!!!

Let me know what you think?  Would this make a great reality show and more importantly, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment